“Let the Children Dream”
Programs for orphan/vulnerable Children AND Teens/ Young adults
Help make education possible for the youth of Zambia. Many children do not receive or complete their education due to the unaffordable cost of education and the many other sociocultural barriers. School attendance and successful completion of a college diploma in Zambia reduces the incidences of early marriage, prostitution, sex trafficking, alcohol use, teen pregnancies, crime, spread of HIV/AIDS and poverty. How can you help change the destiny of a child and a country?
- Primary (Elementary) Students
- In vulnerable village and after school program- 3 evenings a week. Learning English, reading, simple math, bible stories, crafts. Also, they receive a snack.
- Students school fees are paid at school. Certain school supplies bought.
- Learn It Program- Secondary and College Students
- Weekly discipleship and mentoring
- Tutoring for grade 8 and 9, 11 and 12 before exams
- Workday at the Hospital land and community- Work on the land, farm, cleaning, slashing grass and weeds, cooking. Education on health or a life skill, meal together, message from the Word of God, fellowship, and fun.
- Students school fees are paid at schools. Certain school supplies given.
“Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.”
~Marian Wright Edelman